Blog Archive

About Me

I am a graduate from the Art Institute of California San Diego with a Bachelor of science in Game Art and Design. Check out the rest of my art at: http://catcouch.deviantart.com/

Monday, February 27, 2012

Various Leah pieces and ideas

A quick pose idea with Leah and Lexi that uses the silver and  purple theme.

I might want Leah to be a little messy and her room should indicate that, plus it allows for more  interesting  environment quirks. A character trait that's visible in her environments.

Another idea that with mermaids. I would love to fit mermaids in here. 

A possible weapon pose. Fists for up close  fast combat. An agile  weapon.

I want her combat abilities to be visible with each type of armor. When battling in a dream state her weapons and armor are transformable. They are made of a living organic material that can change to fit her situation, she is in a dream and possesses the ability to take advantage of the freedom being unbound to reality allows.
I want to have a well rounded arsenal for her. from up close melee with fists and swords to long range projectiles and maybe a few surprises. More on that to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment